[OM] Re: 4/19 fragment of my day

Subject: [OM] Re: 4/19 fragment of my day
From: Joel Wilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 06:54:57 -0500
Thanks Chris.  I assume there are bleeding heart in England?  Though they
are in my backyard, they make me think of old neighborhoods and departed
grandparents.  It's good when they come out, and wistful too.  Fall is not
the only elegiac season.  I always feel the duty to get a snap or two.

Jan Steinman posted a photo made with the 21/2 +7mm auto tube IIRC quite a
few years ago that I thought was simply wonderful.

Joel W.