[OM] Re: Tripods

Subject: [OM] Re: Tripods
From: Ali <oly-zooko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 21:01:54 -0400
I purchased a Manfrotto monopod with a inexpensive head and it really
did the trick for me during a recent artfest/concert. I noticed other
photogs without any type of support. Shooting through the crowd dancing
around me and lot of pushing and nudges...I think the monopod did the trick.

In fact some guy (half drunk) actually asked me if the monopod helps me
maintain a steady shot.

- Ali