[OM] Re: hypothetical lens choice query

Subject: [OM] Re: hypothetical lens choice query
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 14:30:04 +0100
Wise counsel, Chuck!

I agree that there are non-OM lenses worth looking at, and I can vouch for
several Tamron SP lenses as being well worth what they cost (when new) let
alone their current fetching prices.

If you want to "go wide", take a look at the Tamron SP 35-80/2.8-3.8, for
example, or the Tamron SP 24-48/3.5-4.5.

--
Piers