[OM] Re: [OT] NOW: Westerns WAS: Olympus in Australia, and supply of th

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] NOW: Westerns WAS: Olympus in Australia, and supply of the three fourths adapter
From: "R. Jackson" <jackson.robert.r@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 22:06:43 -0700
Some great examples there. Turner still bankrolls TV westerns that
aren't too bad, usually. I think The Jack Bull may have been one of
those productions, if I'm not mistaken.

Some great westerns have been made over the years, though. The
Searchers, The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance, My Darling
Clementine...even the revisionist westerns from the late 60's and
early 70's like The Wild Bunch or Ride the Whirlwind...there's a real
legacy of work there.