[OM] Re: Shift, Tilt Bellows

Subject: [OM] Re: Shift, Tilt Bellows
From: David Carter <spotz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 12:29:22 +1200
My 5c worth

I can remember seeing an article showing how to focus a LF monorail camera. By
moving both the back & front they were able to create a picture of somebody,
with only their right breast in focus.

FWIW for those interested
http://www.toyoview.com/LargeFrmtTech/lgformat.html
has an explanation of some movements