[OM] Re: OT the Walt universal hand-tool? OT ( not deWalt)

Subject: [OM] Re: OT the Walt universal hand-tool? OT ( not deWalt)
From: "Marc Lawrence" <mlawrence@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 12:12:07 +1000
> Wayne Harridge wrote:
> ...Main problem with the cat is holding it in place
> while the trimming takes place - any suggestions ?
>
> (looking for something not quite as long lasting as epoxy)

Gaffer tape?

It reminds me of a Terry Pratchett quote about Shrodinger's
moggy...

 "In fact, the mere act of opening the box will determine
  the state of the cat, although in this case there were
  three determinate states the cat could be in: these being
  Alive, Dead, and Bloody Furious."

Cheers,
Marc (with a cat and the scars to prove it)
Sydney, Oz