[OM] Re: A public apology to Andrew F and to the list

Subject: [OM] Re: A public apology to Andrew F and to the list
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 19:47:09 +1000
No worries Bill - it's a shame that email communication does not
reflect the 75% of communication that is non-verbal I suppose.
I do not necessarily regard the charge of 'cynicism' as an insult -
in fact, I cheerfully accept the title. It comes with age and the
territory in fact. I suspect that we're just cynical about different
things. :-)
AndrewF