[OM] OM2 / OM2s Good Buys

Subject: [OM] OM2 / OM2s Good Buys
From: "Lawrence Plummer" <plummerl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 20:03:13 -0700
Anyone interested in an OM2 or OM2S should check out the current offerings
from a seller named 'montanabuys' on E*AY.  I just picked up an OM2S for $71
with a RECORDATA BACK 4 that is in excellent condition.  It appears that he
has a large quantity of them, that he is selling one at a time.  My purchase
was due to a second chance offer after failing a bid on another OM2S.
Questioning him about the cameras, he said that they are government items he
picked up.  On request, he sent me pictures of various ones to choose from
(his listings all feature the same photograph) and sent me the one that I
wanted.

Larry