[OM] Re: OT: "Its all Bush's fault" was: Re: Re: List members in hurrica

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: "Its all Bush's fault" was: Re: Re: List members in hurricane path
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2005 13:11:53 -0700
I know right wing talking heads are incensed over the statement that
this is really worse but it really is with the populations of whole
cities turned into refugees that will probably be displaced for years
and probably a higher death rate. The real crime is the delay, the
turning away of aid, an empty hospital ship cruising in the Gulf with
its use being blocked by FEMA, the gutting of FEMA and being placed
under the leadership of a man who has no qualification other than
being a friend of Bush and who failed at organizing horse shows, the
stopping work on the levees last year for the first time in 15 years.
There really is no southern incompetence except for maybe not paying
attention and voting again for the pack of thieves and liars in
Washington who have sworn to do away with the government. FEMA is
just the first evidence of how successful they have been.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA