[OM] Re: OT: Internet support - was Re: Re: [OT] A sincere apology -- so

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: Internet support - was Re: Re: [OT] A sincere apology -- sort of.
From: "Gary Holder (c)" <gary.holder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 18:00:31 -0400
Unfortuneatly for me,  I can recall the 150 baud 2741 being the "fast"
terminal in a shop dominated by 110 baud Teletype KSR 33s:

http://www.kekatos.com/teletype/gil/M33.htm

The 300 baud Decwriter was wicked fast, especially after we bought the 120
cps aftermarket upgrade for it.

Gary H.

P.S. I did see (and very briefly use) the 6cps (that IS a SIX) Teletype on a
newswire, but go back no further.

GH