[OM] Re: Enough. Why don't we try photography and peace for awhile

Subject: [OM] Re: Enough. Why don't we try photography and peace for awhile
From: "Bob Whitmire" <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 18:44:08 -0400
I'm probably one of maybe three people on the planet that went
from devout conservative to Nader supporter.  :O  But, alas, the
Sierra Club still doesn't like me.

So, let's get back to our E-1/300 vs OM arguments, please?

I actually went the other way on the political spectrum, but oh lord do I
agree with your last sentence. I think we all need to take a couple of deep
breaths, give thanx for the fact we can sit comfortably at our computers and
converse with others around the world, and chill on the politics for a
while. Me, I'm old enough, I'm thinking about giving up politics altogether.
I'm not sure I can, but it sure makes a nice fantasy.

--Bob