[OM] Re: Slide viewers/projectors?

Subject: [OM] Re: Slide viewers/projectors?
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 13:22:55 -0400
On 9/30/05, Darin Rhein <d.rhein@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> SNIP!
> Yeah, I thought of that as I was typing it, but I'm still pretty new to
> photography,
> and can't justify the cost of a digital camera. Besides, I've always been
> partial to doing things the  "old-fashion way", I like to think of myself as
> somewhat of an anachronism. Furthermore, I really like my OM's, and Zuiko's!

Then you fit right in with this crowd!

> Any idea what parts availability would be like for older projectors?
> Are any of the cheaper, say $50 or less, types worth messing with?

Hmmm . . . never thought about the parts issue, but prices have
dropped so low that it would probably cost more to repair one than buy
another used one.

I *think* I have an old, shuttle style projector to which you're
welcome for the cost of shipping it to you.

Have fun!/ScottGee1