[OM] Re: OM to EOS adapter, $71

Subject: [OM] Re: OM to EOS adapter, $71
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 00:12:12 +0100
Indeed you can, Morgan - so can I :-) - but other OM>EOS adapters have an
fixed lever which bears on the lens aperture operating lever, so that the
diaphragm ring on the lens stops down the diaphragm (as if the lens had a
manual, not auto diaphragm).  And others still have a removable screw which
permits a choice between the two methods. But neither is an auto diaphragm
linkage.

--
Piers