[OM] Re: Dang this must be simple, I can't figure it out . . .

Subject: [OM] Re: Dang this must be simple, I can't figure it out . . .
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 14:51:11 EDT

In a message dated 10/24/2005 1:42:23 PM Central Standard Time,
bs.pearce@xxxxxxx writes:

Oh, did  I mention, a tripod comes in handy?

Bill, I know the book and the images are nice.

My camera will be on a tripod.  Painting will be done with
flashlight/flashlights.  I'm thinking the make exposure, carefully attach
cable release and
then expose only trough the back of the camera.  We will  see.  Bill Barber