[OM] Re: OT Digital Point and Shoot

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Digital Point and Shoot
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 12:19:12 +0100
Good enough is what I would say AndrewF.  I have only handled it a
couple of times, but my son sold his OM20 recently and is very happy
with it: the solidity, the functionality and the clarity of the
images on his 'puter after having downloaded them.  Mind you, he's a
sucker for gadgets (don't know where that came from ...) and the
little gizmo does its start-up stuff with great, erm, Verve and
slickness ;-)

That's all I got to say 'bout that ...

Chris
~~ >-)-