[OM] Re: Henry's of Toronto - any good?

Subject: [OM] Re: Henry's of Toronto - any good?
From: Dan Mitchell <danmitchell@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 22:30:18 -0700
Wayne Culberson wrote:
> Yes, that definitely works both ways. I've had nothing but troubles with
> things shipped from the US to Canada by UPS.

  Depends -- in recent experience, UPS from US to Canada takes about a
week. USPS (even 'expedited') takes two to three weeks. FedEx, about two
to three days. USPS is amazingly slow from the States -- things sent
Royal Mail from the UK takes a week to get here, and I've posted things
_to_ the UK by normal post that have arrived two days later. For some
reason, the US->Canada border for regular USPS is terribly slow.

  Also, Canada Post tacks on $5 in customs fees (if they're charging you
at all); UPS/FedEx tend to be higher.

  -- dan