[OM] Re: [OM][OT] Further chillies and hot and spicey musings

Subject: [OM] Re: [OM][OT] Further chillies and hot and spicey musings
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 23:40:23 +1100
Whoops - not quite right. there was a research program here looking
at using dog urine derivatives as a wallaby deterrent in new
plantations. Quite effective I understand. Wolf urine was used, of
course, to repel those nice beagles at the airport - one of the urban
drug myths.
To tie threads together, you may as well use some of the lightweight
'beers' discussed around here lately as a substitute.
AndrewF