[OM] Re: Paging John Hermanson

Subject: [OM] Re: Paging John Hermanson
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 19:47:41 +0000
Agreed, Simon, but headers can be forged very easily and therefore
might not be of any use to those looking for spam targets.  My
contention, therefore, is that web crawlers do not bother their ugly
little virtual heads with headers but with the rich harvest of near-
certain emails in the content.

But whatever the reason, only one email address (of around 10) gets
spam.  What is very irritating is that it is my dotMac address, one
which I cannot change easily :-(.

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker