[OM] Re: snapshot-type shooting picture

Subject: [OM] Re: snapshot-type shooting picture
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 21:08:33 +0000
Very nice photos, although the orange does seem just a tad off.  It's a
difficult color, almost like Tennessee Volunteer orange.  Good groups, too,
both of 'em.

Grosvenor Wotkyns had a great idea when he came up with the .22-250 wildcat
cartridge way back when -- the '30's, I think.  I was tempted a couple of
times, but being the owner of both Winchester and Remington .220 Swifts, I
never got one, although I've shot some friends' on occasion.

Remember, the family that shoots together shoots together and not each other.
:-)

Walt

P.S. to grammar nuts:

Please note the plural possessive "friends'", which means something a whole lot
different from what the plain "friends" would mean in the last sentence.  I've
never shot a friend.  Can't say the same about some others.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --