[OM] Jan 1st

Subject: [OM] Jan 1st
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2006 20:56:29 +0000 (GMT)
A peaceful new year to all our community.
 I REALLY will make an effort to burn more film this
year. I look at the images produced by our group esp
the "Graham collective" and think I MUST get off my
bum and take some photos.

  I will have to take my Jan 1st photos tomorrow!
(please keep this quiet) My head seems strangely
un-cooperative today.

Have carried out one of my New Year's resolutions by
thinning out my Olymus collection. Have culled 2 OM4'S
and a few lenses...... thought about digital ...and
invested my money in another Leica M6 body.

 This is NOT a bale out, I still have 4 OM1N's, an
OM2n, an OM3 and an Om4T along with a mass of lenses
and macro gear.
Itis just that the Leica body is SO much like the
1n...it just feels right.  And it is MECHANICAL and
takes FILM.
  Call me a Luddite if you must..........

Regards
  John Duggan,
     Wales, UK

NEW Yahoo! Cars - sell your car and browse thousands of new and used cars
online! http://uk.cars.yahoo.com/