[OM] So show me now to fix this, oh wise ones

Subject: [OM] So show me now to fix this, oh wise ones
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2006 20:05:36 +0000
Mentioning the '66 Cobra -- it may have been a '67 -- reminded me of this
photo, which I just  found last week and scanned yesterday.  Y'all were so
clever at fixing that old photo of my first wife, so I'll give you one of my
second wife to work on.  This is an Agfa tranny, a shot of the little woman who
never fully forgave me for buying the Cobra when she really wanted a new
station wagon.  She wasn't actually as mean as she looks in this shot, which
was taken when we stopped to rest after climbing Stone Mountain.  I think she
may have been looking for the Cobra somewhere down below, hoping somebody would
steal it, or maybe considering the value of my life insurance if she pushed me
off the steep side of the mountain.

I scanned the slide using ICE, but there's still lots of crud and corruption,
some sort of fungus, I guess, plus the fact it was overexposed to begin with,
and now apparently has also faded some.  Let's see what y'all can make outta
this'un!  I'm hoping to get it fixed up and send her a copy.  She's the mother
of my two super, beautiful, extraordinary daughters, and we've been on friendly
terms ever since she forgave me for running off with the nextdoor neighbor, who
became Number 3.  But that's a whole 'nother story.

http://home.att.net/~hiwayman/wsb/media/192375/site1073.jpg

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from