[OM] Re: Advice on favorite mod range zoom to backpack

Subject: [OM] Re: Advice on favorite mod range zoom to backpack
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2006 21:11:31 -0800
The Tamron SP 80-200/2.8 is not especially rare. A typical price would be
about $270.

There is one listed on yabe now 7576276459 with a pretty low BIN . I believe
the seller is thought to do business ... closely related to another yabe ID.
I'm not recommendiing the seller nor do I understand the business
connections he may or may not have. Another list member with better eyes and
memory seems to have made the connection.

A good Tamron SP 80-200/2.8 is hard to beat except for weight, which almost
everything beats.

-jeff

----Original Message Follows----
From: Komtanoo Pinpimai <romerun@xxxxxxxxx>

I didn't find the 80-200/2.8 selling anywhere including the bay. Is it
a rare thing? What's its price ?