[OM] Re: OT - web thumbnail picture labels

Subject: [OM] Re: OT - web thumbnail picture labels
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 16:42:24 +0000
it's just as well that IE is losing market share.  I am forced to use
it at work and I really dislike the experience.  I nearly installed
Netscape during a recent Web Design course, but chickened out when I
remembered the huge number of files that Netscape 4 installed a few
years ago ...  I now use Safari, Firefox, Camino, Opera and Shiira,
in that order of frequency.

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker