[OM] Olympus-Odyssey - Camera on the move

Subject: [OM] Olympus-Odyssey - Camera on the move
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 14:41:43 -0800
John performed his magic and sent a black OM-1N to Andrew McPhee in
Australia.

I'll try to update the Odyssey website and think about how to let people
know where the cameras are without generating too many postings to the list.
Just a reminder, if you are on the original list, you'll be contacted when a
camera gets near you. If you aren't on the list, watch for location
anouncements and speak up when it gets near you.

The Olympus Odyssey website will remain
http://www.olympus-odyssey.com

There will be a prominent link to it from
http://www.olympus-photography.com

I don't know how many people noticed; Dean Tyler sent in photos a couple
weeks back.

My thanks to Dean (and the earlier contributors) for sending in photos and
to John (zuiko.com) for quickly working his magic on the cameras.

-jeff