[OM] Re: Some OM-work in my wife's site

Subject: [OM] Re: Some OM-work in my wife's site
From: Johan Malmstrom <jmalmstrom@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 10:03:34 +0100
As Chris points out there is many different ways in how the justice system
work, for me it seems very weird that politics and justice has anything to
do with each other.

Don't we miss some family members on the family photos. Gary where is your
most loved, second to our wife of course. The OM gear? :)

Public service work is very important, and you should be proud. I know
because I'm proud of Anna. She has been nominated for the voting this fall
to our parliament. But that's another story. Good luck to your wife Gary.

/ Johan