[OM] Re: Zuiko 300mm on E question

Subject: [OM] Re: Zuiko 300mm on E question
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 21:07:17 -0800 (PST)
> When using the Zuiko 300mm Lens on an E-series camera w/ the
> adapter - does it in fact become a 600mm? Isnt that overkill
> when taking wildlife shots or photos at a zoo? What
> would you suggest for something equivalent to 300mm (when used
> on an OM) for an E-series with the adapter?

The photo on the bottom of the the home page
www.image66media.com is taken with the 300mm lens on the E-1.
This is a combination that I absolutely love.  Is 600mm too
tight for the zoo?  Yes.

Is it actually 600mm?  Not really, but the same general FOV of
600mm on a 35mm camera.

I use the 200/4 on my E-1 very extensively. This seems to be a
good length and a very useable kit.

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com