[OM] OT E-buy

Subject: [OM] OT E-buy
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 13:01:52 +0000 (GMT)
A few days ago I posted that I was concerned regarding
a bid on E-buy where a seller immediately re-sold an
item he bought, and that I was interested in, using
the original sellers images and descriptions.
   I e-mailed twice asking for explanation - no reply
to either so pulled my bid. Very Uneasy. Item reached
$476, $26 over my bid- BUT seller had bought it for
$706, 19 days before. OUCH !!
          Only downside for me is that I now have a
bid retraction against my name  :-(

Regards
  John Duggan,
     Wales, UK

Yahoo! Photos ? NEW, now offering a quality print service from just 8p a photo
http://uk.photos.yahoo.com