[OM] Re: using 35mm lense with 4/3 dlsr

Subject: [OM] Re: using 35mm lense with 4/3 dlsr
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2006 08:05:34 -0800
The OM Zuikos have a several mm thick adapter to put them at the right focal
distance on an E-camera. The D-Zuikos would need a negative several mm thick
adapter to focus at infinity.

-jeff
(I didn't catch this question, Ian is clearly a more careful reader)

----Original Message Follows----
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>

I have not seen or heard of anyone trying this, probably because the DZ
lenses need power to focus, and after first reading you message  I was
going to say absolutely no point in trying, but maybe it would create a
lot of fish eye style images as they are not designed to cover the full
35mm frame.

IanW