[OM] Re: [OT] size of converted file using RawShooter

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] size of converted file using RawShooter
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 09:12:51 +0800
Yes, the size in pixels for some RAW conveter is/was larger, just like the
Phase One C1, it once used the maximum size from the CCD 2614 x 1966 in
version 3.6 but changed back to 2560 x 1920 in later vesions. Some RAW
converters use 2560 x 1920 also give shifted view when compared to the
original Olympus RAW. Just done know why they don't use the maximum size, it
gives more FOV.

C.H.Ling