[OM] Re: 80mm macro experiences?

Subject: [OM] Re: 80mm macro experiences?
From: "Paul Martinez" <pdmphoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 08:33:56 -0800
I have the Vivitar 2x macro converter I've used with the 90mm. The results
are surprisingly good and the combo will go beyond 1:1. But it's a lot of
heavy gear to carry and I know the results could be improved upon. I already
have the 135 macro and the telescopic extension tube, so I thinking the 80mm
macro may be the way to go. I'm using all my Zuiko's on a full frame Kodak
SLR/c with an adapter so the focal lengths don't change, and and edge of
frame defencencies don't get cropped out by the sensor.

Paul

In a message dated 3/9/2006 2:15:49 AM Central Standard Time,