[OM] Re: Minolta Elite 5400 II - AC adapter - Idiot in need of Help...

Subject: [OM] Re: Minolta Elite 5400 II - AC adapter - Idiot in need of Help...
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 08:15:11 +1100
Having never been to the Americas at all but a lot of other places,
I've never seen switches that way around. Up is 'on'? - very strange.
But then, I'm using a D200 at the moment and can't even change a lens
without thinking about it first. And yes, we have that thing called a
'Ground' floor but given that we also do put the thirteenth in, it's
synchronised at higher levels.
You'll be telling me next that despite all sense and reason, you're
still using feet and inches. :)
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.pbase.com/afildes