[OM] Re: E-330 gets Editors' Choice from PC Mag!

Subject: [OM] Re: E-330 gets Editors' Choice from PC Mag!
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 19:20:04 +1100
My first EOS was a 630 (600). It had one focus point. Great body and
it was enough - I got in the habit then of 'target, focus, recompose,
shoot.' Got caught out a few time with a Contax G1 because you
couldn't see it focus. My compact Ricoh GR-D has multipoint and there
it's handy as I'm not really focussing by eye and it shows me on the
screen what it has picked with big green indicators.
They complain because it's possible to have nine hundred focus point
so why hasn't it got them then, hey, HEY?
I mean, more must be better?
Daft stuff - I'm surprised that they aren't complaining about the
lack of WiFi, GPS and MPEG facilities.
AndrewF