[OM] Seattle Zuikohead meeting with a twist - heads up in the PNW

Subject: [OM] Seattle Zuikohead meeting with a twist - heads up in the PNW
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 09:50:12 EDT
In previous posts I had suggested a possible meeting on the 29th or 30th of
April in the Seattle area as it looked like I would be there during that time
period.   Well, I will be and I'll staying at the Inn at Harbor  Steps on
First Ave.

Here is the twist.  April 30th is Worldwide Pinhole Camera day and I  will be
using both my e-1 and Zero Image 2000 (6X9) cameras to capture my image  for
the event.   Information can be found at _http://www.pinholeday.org/_
(http://www.pinholeday.org/)   should  anyone have an interest.  If interested
I will
have the body cap that I use  on my OM and e-1, which some might want to give
a try.  Who knows, you  might like it and you might even submit an image to
the project.

For those who are interested, Pinhole Resources has just  announced film
based pinhole caps and zone plates which basically eliminate  any dust issues
raised by DSLR users.  Their web site is  pinholeresource.com.

Now, back to the 30th.  This is the day which would work best for me  and
perhaps 3 or 3:30 would be a good time.  That would give us a  few hours to
shoot
and then get a bite to eat while talking  photography.   Sometime on
Saturday, Sunday or Monday I will be doing  some photography at Pike Place
Market.  I
know that may be old hat  for locals, however I've just revisited our local
farmers market and  had a wonderful time.  We could either go there are some
other place  suggested by a local.

Any who are interested, please post your suggestions of a meeting place  here
or contact me off list.  Sunday is a family day for many, so some may  not be
able to make it work.  If not, just know their will be a Pinhead  Zuikohead
out there on the 30th . . .

Bill Barber