[OM] Re: another zuikoholic joins the boat... (the story)

Subject: [OM] Re: another zuikoholic joins the boat... (the story)
From: "Christos Stavrou" <christos.stavrou@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 00:29:54 +0100
Thank you very much all for the very warm welcome and all the great advice!
(and sorry for the small delay to reply back)

My Olympian news since last week:
--> I did break my money-box and bought a 100/2.8.. my first zuiko portrait
lens!.. i'll probably have to stop all expenses for few weeks -and even
think to find a part-time job (i'm student now) in order to buy any other
Om-equipment or even film hahha.. but I felt that a zuiko is a zuiko... (and
couldn't wait any more)

--> I scanned most of my negatives from a trip to Dublin, 2 weeks ago, with
my beloved OM-4!

It's a pitty that used very little my 35/2.8 which as I discovered has a
fantastic bokeh indeed (as AG exactly said!)... To admit my sin and
perverted logic, I mostly used a Tokina 28/2.8, not only for the bit wider
angle, but mainly because I thought being in Dublin.. if you know what I
mean... there were many chances my lens will end up swimming in the sea, a
river or a pint...

Anyway, here are some photos uploaded:
http://luuphotosoc.com/mambo/component/option,com_zoom/Itemid,39/catid,11/PageNo,1/

We (the OM-4 and I) are still  in our honey moon period,  but we'd still
appreciate any criticisms and comments :)

The films used are Fuji Superia 200 & 400 and there is generally some
post-processing applied. Note that the site is still under construction so
forgive some obvious silly things -like the bigger thumbnails for 'portrait'
photos, for which we have not discovered a solution yet...

best regards
Christos