[OM] Next Recipient? - Re: Re: Olympus-Odyssey Web page

Subject: [OM] Next Recipient? - Re: Re: Olympus-Odyssey Web page
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 11:24:53 -0700
Gerry in GA currently has the US camera and is wondering who to send it to
next. My email to Walt bounced back. Gary in GA had indicated he wouldn't be
available around the end of April / start of May.

So... WALT?? are you ready to receive it?  If not it can be routed to either
Greg in MS or Tom in LA. It will need to head back to GA when Gary is
available.

The Odyssey web site .... I created a directory under

http://www.olympus-photography.com

Andrew and I were going to use his site but my web design skills are
limited. I wasn't able to adapt to what he had already started. He let the
original domain name expire. The squirrels took down my home internet
access. I got it repaired on Friday and have been trying to catch up on work
for both
http://www.olympus-photography.com/Olympus-Odyssey/index.htm
and the Silicon Valley real estate site I do work for
http://www.julianalee.com

-jeff

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Martyn Smoothy" <mds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Site is available here -
http://www.olympus-photography.com/Olympus-Odyssey/index.htm

BTW - current whereabouts of the 2 cameras?

Martyn Smoothy