[OM] Re: Eb*y bids blocked - why?

Subject: [OM] Re: Eb*y bids blocked - why?
From: Martin Walters <mwalters@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 22:42:46 -0400
Chuck:
Sorry if my reply seemed flippant. I will give the place a ring, as you
suggest.

The item I was looking at is not rare. However, the seller had a low
starting bid (a repeat auction, after zero interest a little while
back), but wouldn't take Paypal or credit cards.

I suspect this, alone, would limit interest. Hell, I walk on by when I
can't use Paypal or card.

At a good price, I was prepared to get a US$ bank draft, courrier the
draft etc etc etc.

Best wishes,
Martin