[OM] Re: I'm looking hard at the Evolt E-500, what's the general concenu

Subject: [OM] Re: I'm looking hard at the Evolt E-500, what's the general concenus ?
From: Martin Flink <mgflink@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 15:30:41 -0700
Robert,

Well put.  I am as well a long time OM user (1 through 4) and have
enjoyed the results and pleasure of using these cameras over these many
years.

A few months back I picked up the same E-500 and lens kit as you.
After the initial learning curve it feels good in my hand and
comfortable to use.  I have found the ME-1 magnifier eyecup a good
addition.  At first I hadn't thought I would get the lens adapter, but
I am anxious to try out some of my favorites in the OM lens collection.

Martin