[OM] Re: scanner advice

Subject: [OM] Re: scanner advice
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2006 06:30:58 -0400
Something I've been meaning to try with digital (but haven't so far) is
to shoot the projected image of a 35mm slide.  Since the camera can't be
on the optical axis with the projector I thought the projector could be
setup to produce a little keystoning which could be compensated by
putting the camera at a complimentary angle.

Chuck Norcutt

  For those who suggested using a camera (C5050 it would have to be