[OM] Re: Who needs still cameras?

Subject: [OM] Re: Who needs still cameras?
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 07:38:13 -0700
It seems like it is going in two directions. The other one is the
technique that Moose mentioned that he is using some. With high
megapixel full frame cameras tight framing is being left behind and
sports/news editors are cropping the picture they want out of the
frame. It may be that photography awards in the future will be given
to editors who have never pushed a shutter button.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA