[OM] Re: Some OM 50mm F/2 Macro shots

Subject: [OM] Re: Some OM 50mm F/2 Macro shots
From: "Fabio Fiorellato" <flowerside@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 08:50:28 +0200
Hi Christos,

It's the Olympus OM 50/2 Macro, definitely my favourite lens.

I'm not a flash lover, so I always try not to use flashes although they can
be necessary in some circumstances.

Those are negative scans, just sharpened a bit (the saturation, if I recall
correctly, hasn't been increased in post-processing): the final prints show
better details in the highlights, though.

Ciao

Fabio