[OM] Re: Candace

Subject: [OM] Re: Candace
From: "Candace Lemarr" <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 19:52:35 -0600
Moose,
    Yeppers...you read it right. It's been an ongoing thing. I love love
love that camera, so I'm not wanting to be rid of it. It's just developed
this nasty habit of freezing all up nice and tight at it's own discretion.
I've tried all the things suggested, and it's been to Oly twice for this. I
can tell you all the gory details, but only if you want them. It's rather
tedious and boring. The only thing that gets her going again is to remove
the battery, and put it back in, then I have power, but have to reset all my
settings, of course. A bit inconvenient at times. Ever so glad I had the 330
for today!! I did use the 300 a bit, but don't have a ton of confidence in
her right now.
Candace