[OM] Re: Candace

Subject: [OM] Re: Candace
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 10:23:09 -0400
If they offer the E-1, I'd go for that, but I don't know what their
policies are now on such a thing. Make sure you highlight in your cover
letter that it's been in multiple times for exactly the same problem.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net