[OM] Re: following Johan's good or bad theme does this image work?

Subject: [OM] Re: following Johan's good or bad theme does this image work?
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 17:05:42 +0200
Hmm well I guess 10 OM points is worth a bottle of australian red wine
in particular Oakey Creek, Shiraz Cabernet 1998, but you will have to
collect when you are next near Zurich, in fact if you come and collect I
will give you a case of 12 bottles. Offer valid until end of year ;-)

just out of interest do you know how long it would take to pour 4000
bottles of wine away, its okay we sold most of it now but we did
consider that if we couldn't sell it all soon - don't ask but if you
insist wifes ex husbands big business plan which he was too lazy too fulfil.

  So, how/where do I redeem my 10 OM points?