[OM] I was very brave tonight

Subject: [OM] I was very brave tonight
From: "Komtanoo Pinpimai" <romerun@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 23:17:50 -0500
I ordered a split screen for E300 from the guy who created the split
screen webpage in yahoo group. It came with a tweezer and a
toothpick-shape like plastic with installation manual. As an E300
user, changing its focus screen is really nightmare scary. Taking the
old focus screen out is easy, but putting the new one in was almost
impossible, I was cursing olmpus for building such an uncomfortable
focus screen holder, it's just a tiny little U-shape metal, while I
was sweating from having that difficult time. At last I realized that
I didn't use the right tool for pushing the metal in. After 3 hours of
suffering, I did it, but with many tiny scratches on the screen in
which I don't even care any more as long as the new screen are locked
inside. Now, I realized that it's not that hard if I did it
correctly.. I haven't done much test but as far as I see, it makes a
perfect focus, for the loss of light, I still need to observe for a
while..

Thanks for listening to my rant, it did take my limit out of me $-0.
-kem