[OM] Re: Possible interest, a very good picture viewer that also handles

Subject: [OM] Re: Possible interest, a very good picture viewer that also handles RAW images
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 12:46:07 -0400
Very similar to BreezeBrowser (actually a near clone functionally)
<http://www.breezesys.com/BreezeBrowser/index.htm> but not very well
documented.  Even includes a few simple editing tools which
BreezeBrowser does not.  BreezeBrowser is my most frequently used piece
of software after my browser but "free" speaks fairly loudly.  I've
recommended the FastStone viewer to several people whom I thought could
use some of the function but would never put up with the learning curve
for all of the function and wouldn't like springing for the $90 purchase
price of BreezeBrowser.

Chuck Norcutt