[OM] Re: Certainly as close to "On Topic" as most, a Saturday morning di

Subject: [OM] Re: Certainly as close to "On Topic" as most, a Saturday morning diversi...
From: DACattani@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2006 09:23:23 EDT

In a message dated 9/2/2006 7:07:48 A.M. Mountain Standard Time,
NSURIT@xxxxxxx writes:

It is  not like I don't need to fine tune my Isle Royale kit

=====================================
Sea plane or boat ride to the island?

When I went there in '77, we went in May after graduation. Got there, and
there was no white gas for our Svea's. They had some 2 cycle engine fuel for
chain saws... the green stuff. Svea worked with it, but we were fortunate to be

able to find fire wood.

Cameras consisted of a Nik*rmat (my buddies). I was sporting an Instamatic.
New college grad... spend my money on other vices. Bout my OM-2, 3 months
later  when I had money. What a joy.

Raining here. Keep the film dry.

Dave in Denver