[OM] Re: (OT) Hitchhikers

Subject: [OM] Re: (OT) Hitchhikers
From: Johnny Johnson <jjohnso4@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 09 Sep 2006 19:40:42 -0400
At 10:50 PM 9/8/2006, Chuck Norcutt wrote:

>Ooooohhh!  Gross!  Yes, these are very bad for the tomato worm's health
>(he, he)  I quote from the following source...
><http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/43919/tomato_worms.html>

Thanks Chuck (and Jeff too) - For some reason it didn't cross my mind
that they were the cocoons of a parasitic fly even though
I'm  fascinated with the bot and warble flies that infect squirrels
and livestock.  I had just commented to Mitchelle the other day that
the squirrels were developing sores on their backs from the bot fly "wolves".

Thanks again,
Johnny

Johnny Johnson
Cleveland, GA