[OM] Re: Whither Khen?

Subject: [OM] Re: Whither Khen?
From: "khen lim" <castanet.xiosnetworks@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 02:22:16 +0800
I have said before that the North American market is too good a sweet spot
to miss for the E-400. I still stand by that. When the E-400 does arrive,
I'd like to see first-hand how some of you will respond after all I've been
reading.
All I have been trying so hard to ask of all of you is just to have a
modicum of faith.

K.

On 29/09/06, Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Unfortunately, explanations for good intentions do not substitute for
> actual results.  The E-400 story seemed to push many from slight dismay
> to genuine unhappiness.  Not hard, I think.  It was lurking right under
> the surface.
>
> Chuck Norcutt
>
> khen lim wrote:
>
> > He's alive. He's watching and reading what all of you have been saying
> and
> > writing. A considerable amount of mail messages here were forwarded to
> big
> > daddy in Shinju-ku because he has just about given up explaining what
> > Olympus has been trying to do. So he stays on the sidelines and just
> watch.
> > He will jump in when the water's nice and warm.
> >
> > He's appreciative that there are people who sense his absence.
> >
> > K.
> >
> > On 29/09/06, Jeff Keller <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >

> >>He's probably involved with a c*non but she's doesn't have the slender
> >>figure and elegent looks of an OM, so he's hiding in shame.
> >>-jeff

> >>List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
> >>List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx

> List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com