[OM] Re: Whither Khen? pt. 2

Subject: [OM] Re: Whither Khen? pt. 2
From: "khen lim" <castanet.xiosnetworks@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 01:57:25 +0800
Greg

thank you very much for the encouragement you have shown me. I can only
assure you of two things. Firstly I will try my best to provide as much
information as I'm allowed to. Secondly I will always stand up for the
company I have and still do work for although in a reduced capacity.
I have not received a lot of details yet concerning 2007 but Akira-san has
been accurate in what he had said, which is EXACTLY what I have posted. If
you take all my past postings and put them all together, you'll get the same
picture as Akira-san has painted for all of you via his interview. I've been
emphatic about staying on course because we will get there. Along the way,
we'd spill some water and lose some impatient users. We cannot win all the
way and all the time. But to those who have the patience, perseverence and
the sharing of vision with the company, the rewards will come handsomely.
No, I'm not aiming this at anyone in particular. All who read this will know
which end of the post each of them stand.
I'm heartened to know where Olympus WANTS to go and has firm plans of going
THERE.
I hope sincerely, Greg, that you will be there to share the spoils of
victory with us.

K.

On 01/10/06, GMcGrath@xxxxxxx <GMcGrath@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> I haven't been able to read every message from the list lately, and since
> posting my previous message a little earlier this morning, I've read
> several
> interesting items on threads in the list from the last week or so. The
> revelations about the next generation of Olympus DSLR that were made by
> Khen and  in
> the interview of Watanabe Akira are very encouraging. I just hope Olympus
> is
> able to stay on a good time schedule for this next generation of the 4/3
> system.  It looks like 2007 could be the year I go heavily into the
> Olympus DSLR
> system.
>
> And Khen, we're really not a bad bunch. It's just that when you have been
> shown the genius that Olympus demonstrated for a couple of decades in the
> OM
> system, you keep hoping for the "next big thing." The reason we're all
> here is
> that we love Olympus, even if we gripe some. I appreciate the new insights
> you've given us into what the company is doing. Those of us who've been on
> the
> list for a few years have speculated in the past about how much, if  any,
> attention Olympus has paid to us, so now it's nice to have an  "insider"
> amongst
> us.
>
> Greg

> List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com