[OM] Re: Is Khen Real?????

Subject: [OM] Re: Is Khen Real?????
From: Ali Shah <alizookoman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 04:41:33 -0700 (PDT)
Candace and I are very real. We met Khen on a My
Olympus forum which became hostile for Khen. Khen
seems quite genuine but of course we do not know the
history of Olympus as much as the people on this list.
If what you are saying is true then Candace and I have
been duped. We never thought twice about it to be
honest that someone could play like this.

I have been a list member for a while now and have
nothing to do with Khen besides knowing him from the
MY Olympus forum. Candace is in the same boat as me!

http://mail.yahoo.com